Friday, October 17, 2008

why I love blogging

There is something so personal in blogs that I think you don't get with myspace or facebook (and yes, I neglect but have both). It's like I am right there listening to the person telling me the story. My friend Syard says there is no way she would have one because she knows she has dysfunction why would she let anyone else see it. Me, I wave my freak flag high. I love telling stories and yes sometimes it is TMI but what the hell, just don't read it then.
anyway, I spent the morning with Emory and Kaileigh at the pumpkin patch. Emory's kindergarten class went and as homeroom mom I go to every field trip but this time I let Kaileigh skip school and she went with us. Emory was in heaven. We picked out a small one for Isaiah also so he can take it to "school" with him next week for a class project.
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!

This weekend should be fun. I have to drop off some flyers for an upcoming event, it's a 5K run/walk called "Chicks N Chili" and then the kids are going to Syards for the weekend. Yes, I said weekend (well, most of it anyway) I am going to go to the craft fair (alone, sniff sniff) and then Dan and I have a friends suprise birthday party to go to tomm. night so that should be fun. I think we are going to decorate our yard with fall stuff when the kids get home on Sunday so should be a pretty full weekend. But in reading this blog I am not very exciting am I? oh well, there could be worse things in life than being too wrapped up in your family cheesiness.

No comments:

Blog Archive