Monday, October 20, 2008

Not me Monday (just for you Bethany)

So in helping Beth with her blog I decided to jump on the blog assignment bandwagon. Reminds me of a devotional but with out the bible verse.:) This first one is called not me Monday. The whole concept is that you list what is going on with you and do it in the "it is not happening" context. Such as....


My son DID NOT wake me up this morning by saying "I poop" with a cheesy grin showing how very proud of himself he was.


Today I DID NOT try to follow my diet so I ordered an cheap salad that DID NOT taste like %&*$#....Since I paid so much for it I DID just throw it away

I DID not blog about my voyeristic weekend crashing weddings of a local reality show and I DO NOT have a hangover from my not so wild weekend.

I DO not wish I had my lawn decorated with hay bales, pumpkins and mums. This IS NOT my favorite time of year.

This has been a not me Monday and I am NOT glad it is time to go home!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive