Friday, October 31, 2008

pumpkin carving with the kids

This is a crazy day that is really only just beginning. I already knew it would be so I made a note to myself for next year that it is okay to say no...and that it won't make me a bad mom. This morning I worked at my kindergarteners book fair at school.Then it was off to Wal-mart for a few last minute party supplies but be back in time to run the class party. Party started at 1 so we got out of there by 2. Now I am fixing to judge a costume contest, run 3 already dressed in the car kids to pick up Dan where we will then head to Downtown Rogers to trick or treat.Kaileigh wants to go through the neighborhood so I will walk up and then down the steep hill that is my neighborhood where after all that I am sure I will be ready for bed..... oh yeah, Happy Halloween everyone.


 

 

 

 


Oh yeah, the reason I started this post...got so wrapped up in processing what I have been running around doing all day and got sidetracked..anyway, yesterday was pumpkin carving time at my house. Isaiah would not stop feeding the pumpkin pieces to the dogs, Emory cried cause she could'nt use the knife by herself, and Kaileigh was mad she could not scrape the gunk out all by herself so overall it was really good times for me....My blog should be called IT IS A CRAZY LIFE...instead of IT MIGHT BE ONE.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Small Town Girl said...

I love all the family pictures you have up there so cute!

Blog Archive