Tuesday, October 21, 2008

cheesy leaf bags for the yard

 

 

 

 



I hope that you can judge whether or not you are getting the whole parenting thing by how many times you say, "I can't believe that I am dong this. It is so cheesy! But my kids are happy so I guess I will keep doing it." If that is the case, I am doing just fine because I say that often. I find myself doing things that I thought were so uncool and cheesy growing up and I swore I would never be that mom. But I am, suprisingly, and as I am saying it myself (and out loud) I really am enjoying myself. I think that for so long I was selfish and self absorbed and my kids were more like accessories and now that I take more pride in being a great mommy doing things like this makes me think I am on the right track FINALLY!!!
This past weekend Kaileigh wanted to buy these ugly orange pumpkin bags that you stuff full of leaves and then put in your yard. And as you can see from the pictures, all the kids got in on the stuffing action. Isaiah would not put down his "Baby" so the bear had to be washed (because he stuffed it in the bag with the leaves several times) then they got the brilliant idea to stuff the dogs in the bags and they thought that was hilarious (too bad the dogs were not as thrilled) so this was our Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive