Monday, October 27, 2008

i finally got some new pictures

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


So over the weekend we went took some pictures of my adorably unruly family. I only get one shot at family pictures(my husband does not enjoy them and I have to threaten divorce in order to get him to cooperate) Thus the lack of smiles from him. But he was there and I am appreciative.
We found this subdivision outside of Lowell and I had my personal photographer, the only person Dan trusts to keep Isaiah, and Emory's co-parent and my lifesaver Syard come out and snap some pictures.I of course dressed everyone alike (I know that years from now they will hate these pictures,and write a book about how their childhood was traumatic because they had to dress alike but oh well) and I am suprisingly pleased with how they turned out. My children refuse to take a picture in which all of them are looking straight ahead with a normal espression on their face so if one of the pics turns out I am over the moon.
It really was a fun day (at least for the kids) just kidding, it was fun for me too and not that he would admit it, but Dan thinks its important to record our family through the years too (either that or he just knows he has no choice and just accepts that I will do this from time to time)

No comments:

Blog Archive