Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the pumpkin patch

 

 

 

 


On this day Kaileigh and I played hooky from work and school and went with Emory's kindergarten class to the pumpkin patch. We had to walk from the school to the pumpkin patch and as you can see in the pics my daughter is the head of the pack when it comes to her peers (but she comes by it honestly so what can I say). Kaileigh of course acted like she was too cool for any of it.
We finally got there and the pumpkins were everywhere. We listened to a couple of stories about pumpkins and where they came from and what they mean and then it was time to pick out a pumpkin. Of course we got one for Isaiah. A cute little one that he held in his lap in the car and then carried all around the house screaming "NINE" (his word for mine) all in all I think everyone had fun. As Emory told me later that night as we were snuggling in my bed "Mommy, this is the bestest day of my whole school career"
I did not make that last part up, those were her words exactly. My kids are such a hoot!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive