Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life lessons by me and the things you may not know

So today is the day to post for me I guess. I just love to write, what can I say? But I really liked this one since I have many lessons I have learned (and most of them I learned the hard way)So here are ten things you might not know about me.

1. I wanted to be a cab driver up until I was in the 9th grade (part time of course because I was going to be a singing, interior decorating, teacher as my full time job)

2. I hate to capitolize things. I love lower case letters and it is not an accident when i do it. (It drives one of my best friends Bethany nuts i know :), but she loves me anyways and just corrects me often)

3. I can sew, cross stitch, weave baskets out of newspaper, paint, write poetry and sing (yes i said weave baskets out of newspaper)

4. I can bend all of my fingers back behind the finger next to it. ALL of my fingers and keep them there. (Quit laughing and try it, it's not as easy as it sounds)

5. I have been in love with Sean Connery, Gene Kelly, Travis Barker, Jimmy Smits, Joey Mcintyre, Jason from General Hospital, McDreemy from Grey's,and right now it's Dr. Drew from Celebrity Rehab. (And none of them are black either so see, you thought you knew!!)

6. My favorite drink ever is plain ol vitamin D whole milk (I know most of you thought it was Jagger, but no)

7. The song Dan and I first danced to (and is still our song) is "Easy Like Sunday Morning" by Lionel Richie. We were outside in the beer garden on Dickson and it came on and we danced (so Bethany, I feel you too about loving Lionel)

8. I pray everynight (and for some reason while I am in the tanning bed)

9. I seperate my candy and eat it by color and by twos. i will throw away any stray pieces that don't have a partner

10. I had the biggest crush on my cousin Josh until I was about 7 yrs old or so,and learned what the term incest meant.We are about the same age and I did'nt see him that much since they lived in Kansas. We have talked about it and he thinks it is funny too. (so see Beth, you are not all that strange)

I think we all have our quirks. Those things we think are odd but really just make us who we are.

No comments:

Blog Archive