Friday, January 30, 2009

i wish is wasnt so.....

I wish it wasn't so...I can barely type through my tears but I went to visit Go Blog Yourself in her own words she posted at 8:06pm just a few chilling words

TUESDAY FIONA WITT
OCTOBER 11, 2006-JANUARY 30,2009p














>why does this happen???? please stop and pray for this family and the unimaginable pain they have to be going through. I can't articulate how I feel but this is not about me so I won't try.......I will just say that we need to go to her site and regardless of how many people have left comments leave one and let her know we are here....just thinking about them, and loving Tuesday.........


post signature

3 comments:

AmberW said...

This BREAKS my heart. There are no other words :(

Nola said...

such sad news, but my heart fills with gratitude that we have children like ours in our lives! And suddenly being Mr A shortless for 6 months seems not so big huh?

Small Town Girl said...

My heat breaks for the family. I will keep them in my prayers and thoughts. Thanks Wendy for posting this!!

Blog Archive