Tuesday, January 13, 2009

tuesday for tuesday

So I am from now on making my Tuesday post about TUESDAY and all the little Tuesdays that I meet along the way. Take a second, go read her blog and don't forget to leave her family a comment.

I am passionate about kids. all kids, but especially kids who are sick(and their precious courageous inspiring families that love them regardless and unconditionally) I don't know how they do it. And I don't even want to think about what it would be like to walk in their shoes. Having a friend whose baby was born with a birth defect and then passed away was undescribeable (sp?) so I won't even try. It did create in me this need to never forget to say thank you. and to not forget that even when I am tired or stressed out and just need a break, I tell myself to say thank you that I was even allowed to feel that way. Some mommies would do anything for the chance to have to get up in the middle of the night. This second Tuesday post is about a cutie that despite his heart not fully forming he is ALL heart. His name is Leighton.



This is a picture his mommy posted on Thanksgiving, is he not such a cutie!!!!! I just wanna pinch his cheeks each time I see his picture. To read his story you can visit his CARINGBRIDGE site.

I guess above all I just want to take at least ONE day to visit these precious sites and just say hey....I am here and I am thinking of you. Then I will make sure to remember them all day, to pray for them and to send them love. After I have done all that I will go find my own kids. kiss them and hug them until they beg me to stop and then I will hug them and kiss them again.


After I posted this I went to the site of a dear friend of mine from way back at THE MOTHER LETTER PROJECT I got chills and started to cry and dropped to my knees to pray for ROBBIE. I am so uncredibly blessed and just have to shout it from the hills.



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive