Sunday, January 11, 2009

weekend wrap up..

So I have been thinking lately that if I had a blogging lineup I would blog more consistantly. A prompt for myself to post on what is going on in my crazy life. I do check my blog EVERYDAY but although I do have all these cute witty blog posts that i write in my head, i don't always follow up by actually blogging. So here it is, my new bloggin line up (subject to change whenever I feel like it)

Not me Monday (hands down my funniest posts)
Tuesday for Tuesday (this will be dedicated to spotlighting amazing kids)
Wordless Wednesday (although I doubt I can do anything totally wordless)
Thankful Thursday (because you alwasy gotta stop and say thank you, especially if you complain alot like I do)
Finally Friday(says it all I think)
Weekend wrap up

So there it is. my lineup. This weekend was amazing. I was kind of lost and unsure of myself as one of my best friends Syard had my two youngest rugrats most of the weekend. The hubby and I had date night out to eat on Friday (but then the wine I had with dinner ruined it because I was in bed by ten) Saturday I got to SLEEP IN (see past posts and you will see how monumental an occasion this was) and then I went to shop(I am redoing my kitchen from peppers to roosters) Got the kids all back home on Sunday and it was bathtime, bed and the Golden Globes (Kate Winslett's speech made me just love her. love the crying and the thanking and the crying) so now I am off to bed. Sure I will have lots of embaressing stories to post tommorrow.


Oh yeah, I finally figured out how to add the follow me feature. I know you have not been able to do it before so PLEASE follow me now.




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive