Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank you Momma Young, you made my day!!!

I got the Sisterhood Award today!!! Yeah for me huh! It was a much needed boost to my morale and another reason why I love my blogging sisters! You guys really are great! Much love and thanks to Momma Young over at Momma Young at Home. Her blog is so sweet and she is such a rockin momma. Truly a kindred spirit.

Here is my award:




The rules for the Sisterhood Award:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude(If you don't have 10, its ok.)
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are the some lovely bloggers that I feel have a great Attitude and/or Gratitude ( I am going to update this later and I will let everyone know in a bit who my picks are).




post signature

4 comments:

Nola said...

Yay, so pleased you sound so much happier!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Congrats on the award!! Speaking of awards... I missed your post on awards you gave out not that long ago! Thanks for the award!!!

-I want to see your picture when you finish it!!

xoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

Roosters for you kitchen!? HOW CUTE!.. So i have to tell you... Pier 1 has roosters on clearance..rod iron roosters. they are really cute! I dont know if you have a pier 1 near you or not... if not.. they have a website!!!

Blog Archive