Monday, January 12, 2009

Not me Monday

Let's see..

Today I did NOT oversleep, forget that school is out due to teacher workday (blaughhhh) so the girls had to go to work with me, in my mad dash to get ready step in puppy poop which squished between my toes and made me Not throw up. Let the chaos begin....

For lunch I did NOT blow the "I'm gonna eat healthy" resolution my hubby and I just made last night. I did NOT go to the White Oak Gas station and buy 3 chicken cheese crispitoes, mashed potatos with no gravy and some popcorn shrimp. oh and a orange fanta. Is there anything better than greesy gas station food?

While at work I did NOT overhear my 6 yr old say (and I quote) "I get spanked by a black man everyday"......huh? did my kid really say that! To a group of little white girls no less, I have said it before and I will say it again. It's prison or president with that one! I don't know how her mind works and I never will. I mean, I took her to the side and asked her what she was talking about. She nonchalantly said "what, I get in trouble, I get a spanking what's the big deal? Can I go play now". I think she just likes to say what ever she can to shock people. I can't imagine what she says at school and I am suprised DHS hasn't been called. Like the title says, it's a crazy life.....





post signature

2 comments:

Nola said...

oh my! Your heart must have just about dropped into your shoes with that comment! But I am sorry, it just cracks me up!!!! My little one is the same, she comes over all forlorn and says "mommy hurt me" to her teacher at Nursery!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kids will say the craziest things! No filter control, that's for sure. It's kind of cute, though. ;)

Blog Archive