Sunday, January 18, 2009

easy like sunday morning

So after a restful nights sleep (with the aid of my good friend)
couple bottles of wine... Pictures, Images and Photos

I awoke with the joys of having to do...
dirty. Pictures, Images and Photos
i wanna know where you get the cute cherub helpers like in the picture though (i called target and they are all out), because at my house all i got is a couple of screaming kids that think mounds of clothes are the equivilant of freshly raked leaves. and then my two year old thinks he is helping mommy by putting the dirty clotes in the clean clothes pile, so imagine my pleasure at pulling out a pair of my 6 year olds panties and seeing the streak right down the middle (those immediately go in the trash, I am horribly wasteful like that) ewwww. gross.

my husband is filling the house with smells from...
Ribs Pictures, Images and Photoswhich is making my glands go into over drive watering up my mouth. yummy. i love not being able to cook (another tidbit i am no longer afraid to admit.

tommorrow it is back to this
Photobucket and to this
Photobucket

ahhhh.aint life grand :)







post signature

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

My friend was beer and clam juice. Oh wow. And after working hard on the soccer field, it just tastes that much better!! lol

And now I'm hungry for ribs. Thanks for that. Seeing as how i get to have macaroni casserole.

Have a great day!

Ashley said...

The ribs look yummy!

AmberW said...

Ummm... did you save me some ribs?!
And yummo that wine looks good too. If you figure out where we can get a couple of those laundry-do'ers just pass that info my way okay!? You have my email address ;)

Anonymous said...

BBQ--yum!

Helene said...

I'm so envious that your husband can cook a great looking rack of ribs!!! My husband can't even boil water. He once asked me why the PB&J smelled like it was burning...he had put it in the toaster oven. I'm not sure why!

I got a laugh out of your laundry comment! I can soooo relate!

I found your blog through Amber...so glad I stopped by!

Anjanette Young said...

Wow them ribs look yummy...

I have an award for you here: http://mommayoungs-at-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/sisterhood-award.html

Blog Archive