Monday, January 05, 2009

not me monday

Today I did NOT spill chocolate on my white shirt. When asked what was on my shirt I replied. "If I don't have boogers or food somewhere on my clothing I just don't start out the day feeling complete."

Today I did NOT have chicken crispitoes from the White Oak Station for breakfast. They are always gone by lunch time so today I snagged me one (or three) early!!

Today I did NOT get felt up by my two year old as I was walking into the daycare to drop him off. I was NOT totally mortified when he said "boobie" as he grabed said body part his voice loud as he could get it, in front of a cluster of parents and the daycare director. uh-uh! not me!

Today while everyone else was complaining about having a hard time going back to work I did NOT think to myself "personally, it could not have happened soon enough for me" my mantra for the break was child support is illegal.

Some of the reasons it is so great to be me!










post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common...I get felt up by my one year old at least 5 times a day...thank goodness he hasn't learned to say boobies yet!

AmberW said...

Oh my goodness Wendy - I am dying on the feeling up comment!!!! lol
Kids seriously kill me!

Blog Archive