Sunday, January 04, 2009

Amber this is for you (go down and mute my playlist first)

So Amber honey, this laugh is for you. Because I can FEEL how misearable you are and I have been there a time or four myself (I mean it, I could write for a soap opera and only Passions would take the stories they are so out there). My mantra is "You feel how you feel" and you just can't help it. You can choose however how you react to those feelings. So tortured or torching his house is up to you. But just know you are being thought of (and prayed for) today that I know if a hard day..... my kids cracks me the heck up. She is up there and out there with the best of them and I admit I beg her to be that way. She adds COLOR to my life and hopefully you will get as big a kick out of her as I did and this post will make you smile at least once today....oh yeah, and she says "No autographs, please...I am with my family. :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nola said...

Hi Wendy, was kind of bumbling through some blogs and found Ambers...then yours. I have to say your little girl is to die for! I think my little girl and your little girl would have a blast together!!!!!!
XXX

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, I could just eat her up!! Nothing like some good ole "sugarland"!! Have a great week!!

Blog Archive