Wednesday, January 14, 2009

they will take away my parent card for this....

okay, so it IS wordless wednesday, but I have never been one to conform.

So I must break my silence for the funniest video I have EVER seen (since the one with Emory dancing all alone in the middle of a parade while hundreds of people watched her at at Disney of course)

no. seriously. I mean it is hilarious.

I know that some may also see it as a sign of all that is wrong with our society and I am sure I will get my parent card taken away for even admiting that my child knows this song. But she does, obviously.and you know what (pretend I am making that farting noise with my mouth that kids make when they are telling you to quit taking yourself so seriously)

The way that she is singing and dancing and just shaking what I gave her is almost too much to bear. She just loves life. And her "ipod" that her daddy gave her for Christmas. Which is really a cheap $20 MP3 player but she does not know the difference. It is shamlessly the funniest thing I have seen, today anyways. So here is one on me. A laugh for today....just don't hold it against me...

6 comments:

AmberW said...

Oh no! I am going to have to watch this when I get home... I don't have speakers on my computer at work!!! I want to eat her up though... and I haven't even seen the video. And, um if I videotaped a typical day in my house - I would SO have my parent card taken away also!!

Ashley said...

Hahahah! Toooo CUTE!

Stephanie said...

This is my favorite song! ahahahaha I couldn't help but sing along with her! YOU YOU YOU ARE..YOU YOU YOU ARE...WOMANIZER WOMANIZER WOMANIZER WOMANIZER! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

P.S. I GAVE you an award love!

AmberW said...

Even though I am a LITTLE bit worried about your parenting...{hee hee} come and check out what I left you on my blog!

Kelsey said...

She's singing one of my fave songs! She's adorable!!

Blog Archive