Monday, February 23, 2009

friend making mondays

so once again. it is monday and i have finally gotten the hang of Friend Makin Mondays (thanks to Kasey over at All That Is Good) so here we go;

Today's task is to share 10 of your favorite things:



Wendy's List of Favorites:

Dressing up and going to Charity Events



it's even better when i can con my hubby into going :)

carmex... ( : Pictures, Images and Photos

yes, i am an addict



i can eat a whole carton of cottage cheese all by myself


Cottage Cheese Pictures, Images and Photos

and did i mention i get a can of black olives in my stocking every year for Christmas

Black olives Pictures, Images and Photos

i love coach purses

Coach Purses Pictures, Images and Photos

and flea markets


the library, as Kasey so very well put it, lots of free books and the kids love it!


as always i have to include my VERY FAVORITE THREE THINGS. Had to use one of the outtakes so fitting of the way picture taking really goes in our house










post signature

17 comments:

Leah said...

Great list! I love the library too. :)

Xazmin said...

I enjoyed your list. I love cottage cheese too - no one else in my family will eat it...but that just means more for me!

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

I love Carmex a little too much, too! (Hi, I found you through Kasey's site! My older sister's name is Wendy, so I was drawn to your name (-:)

Tanielle said...

Fun list...I love the library and my kids think its a real treat to go there too.

lsnellings said...

Great list! I also never leave home without my carmex!

Rhonda said...

Hey Wendy!
How are you?
I enjoyed your list! I love to go to flea markets too!

Have a great Monday! :D

Unknown said...

Great famliy pic. I love the statue!

Natalie said...

Love your list, Wendy!! Your kids are adorable!!

I love black olives too!! YUMMMM!!!

Natalie said...

Love your list, Wendy!! Your kids are adorable!!

I love black olives too!! YUMMMM!!!

Tammy Lou said...

Fun List....I have a cousin that is addicted to CARMEX......

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I love Coach too! My 7-year old has confiscated my latest purchase -- that's the hard part of having a girly-girl!
Black olives... yummmm!

Pam said...

Hi I keep telling myself to use the library more but ours is only open a few times per week. The price we pay for small town life! Loved your list.

BOWquet said...

GREAT blog! :)

Heidi Boos said...

Coming in a little late for Friend Makin' Mondays...

It cracked me up that you get a can of black olives in your stocking every year...I'll have to pass that idea onto Santa. I love black olives!! I'd love to do a little browsing around your blog while I'm here...

Have a blessed day!

Miller Racing Family said...

I love your list this week and all of the fun pictures. I am with you on using Carmex just a little to much. I want to invite you to come over to my blog, I am having a bath and body works giveaway! Have a blessed day!

AndreaLeigh said...

thank you for stopping by my blog! i love cottage cheese and black olives as well! what do you eat with your cottage cheese, or do you eat it plain?

Nola said...

I LOVE the photo of your precious babes - aren't children just such a blessing?