Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday (yes i realize how shallow i seem)

i am thankful for these things...

cause you can hide anything you want to in here
spanx Pictures, Images and Photos

i love it so much when i get up to tinkle i check for the red blinking light first (even if i am standing there doing the pee-pee dance i have to go so bad)
Blackberry Phone3 Pictures, Images and Photos

this one i probaly shouldn't advertise online, but what's a birthday without the bottle?
Photobucket


how else would i get my daily caylee update?
nancy grace Pictures, Images and Photos

or shake my head in amazement that i found someone with more drama than me
the real housewives of orange county Pictures, Images and Photos

but i'm still thankful for all the hours of enjoyment...

i am VERY thankful for
Photobucket
cause they make me feel like someone is listening (in a world where it feels like noone else does)

and of course, gotta remember to say thanks (i think) for this motley crue
Photobucket



lots more i am thankful for.. but i have to get back to work now or risk having to be thankful for unemployment benefits.



post signature

4 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

I am so with you on watching the OC wives. They make me look good and I have found that they are great group to watch while walking on the treadmill. I always think maybe one day I will look like. Not really I won't have cosmetic surgery.
I also do the thankful Thursday and I always say it keeps my life in focus.

Rachel said...

Love the Jager cake - that might be my next cooking endeavor if you have any tips to share.

Your Friday lists are one of my favorite things!

Rhonda said...

Ding dong, ding dong...wanna come out and play along? You've been tagged! "What's in your bag?"

I will not 'spanx' you if you don't. Check it out!

Happy ♥ Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I totally love Spanx too. Best thing in the mommy arsenal.