Saturday, February 07, 2009

out of the mouths of babes

my son is a prince. he truly is my prince. but now, i can confirm that I am HIS princess.....

Photobucket

as we were sitting in my bed reading books this afternoon, we went through the routine of him getting his "Where is Mickey Mouse" book (which I can finally without guilt say I HATE MICKEY MOUSE) my son however, does not.


so we go through the "Where is Mickey Mouse" book and he says all the names of the characters and i have to say it back. If i don't then he will say it over and over and over (think Finding Nemo and the seagulls)

First there is "don duck"
Disney Babies: Donald Duck Pictures, Images and Photos

and "Hoo Hee"
Disney Babies: Goofy Pictures, Images and Photos

He loves him some "Meemee"
baby minnie Pictures, Images and Photos

"daisy" comes out clear as a bell
baby daisy duck Pictures, Images and Photos


While Mickey Mouse sounds more like "MO MO"
my baby Pictures, Images and Photos

The book has several Disney favorites in it like Snow white, and Aladdin, Simba, Mowgli and then he comes to one and he screams "MOMMA" and points to a picture screaming my name. I swear my heart was so full when I looked down and this is what he saw

sleeping beauty Pictures, Images and Photos


so there you have it, my prince thinks I am his princess!!! Future girlfriends and wife beware!!!





post signature

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

how cute is that?!
I love that he thinks you're Sleeping Beauty.

Nola said...

so precious!!!!!!

mommy4life said...

Came by from SITS. Adorable! I wonder what to think when my six-year old looks at me with a surprised look and says "MOM, you look pretty today...."

Hmm...