Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday for Tuesday and a day full of Kaileigh's

I have a special place in my heart for kids. Not just my own (and I love them with most of what I have inside me) but ALL kids. I read their stories, my tears drop on the pictures of their angelic faces and I fall in love with them. Wishing I could hug them and comfort them and fix them. But I can't.

I can however tell their story. I can show you their picture, direct you to their blogs or websites so you can leave a comment, and I can ask you to take a second and say a prayer. And then in turn you can do the same.

So today, like most of the Tuesdays recently gone by, I stop and take a second to remember Tuesday. I think of her precious family and the pain they must be feeling and I am in awe of the smiles and love and peace you hear in their words. If Tuesday reminds me of anything it is of a heart. and the love that came from her life.




I also want to remember Kaylee Anthony on this day that her family is remembering her for all the world to see. That can't be easy to do (not that it is easy in private but to be scrutinized and judged as they have been, has to make it harder) As sick as my husband is of hearing Nancy Grace's voice I will still watch. Not for my NEED to hear the gossip on the case, but out of my NEED to hear the justice for that innocent little girl who probaly had no clue of what was happening to her. I pray for acceptance and peace in the family of her killer. The very same family who is mourning her today. How heartbreaking to know that family is one and the same.
kaylee anthony Pictures, Images and Photos

I also want to turn your attention to another Kayleigh. a little baby born three months early weighing only 1 pound 1 ounce. She is a very tough little girl with a strong will to live. Visit here to read her story.


I am gonna end my post with a Kaileigh of my own. My 11 yr old never ceases to amaze me. She truly saved me from myself and for a time it was me and her against the world. I can't believe what a gorgous, compassionate, artistic and caring young woman she is turning into (maybe there is hope for the middle one after all- keep your fingers crossed) back to Kaileigh, i am so proud of my first born and forever my baby "Baby"

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey, lovely post. Your daughter is very pretty. There is hope for the 'middle' one. I am a middle child and I turned out great. Hee hee.

That is cool we do live close. I'm pretty sure there are a few others on Friends Makin' Monday that are from AR too! Kasey I believe is from AR!!

Rhonda said...

Hey Wendy...you really should consider entering the picture with "wonder" in her eyes in the I 3 Faces contest. You can visit my blog and click on the link! You need to hurry...

That pic would definately be a winner in my book!