Monday, February 16, 2009

Not me Monday

This morning I did NOT go through the Chick-Fil-A drive thru and forget to get a straw. Ugh! So that is not entirely my fault since they are supposed to put one in the bag but I usually remember to look and ask if it's not in there. Sometimes I think that disgruntled fast food workers see me coming and say, "I think I will make her morning more difficut" and it has. I hate drinking coke in a cup anyways, I am a can/bottle girl. In a cup without a straw is almost too much to bare!

Yesterday, I did NOT go through the liquor store drive thru because I was in my pj pants and didn't want to get out of the car and while ordering sodas for 2 of my kids I ordered one for myself. I said "Sprite, Dr.Pepper and an orange" and what did the lady give me? Not Fanta Orange soda like I had been craving, but literally an orange. I was miffed to say the least, but I drove off anyway without saying a word and went to the nearest gas station. That's what I get for being lazy. I should have just orderd some liquor, bet she would have gotten that right.

This one really is true. I did NOT spend Valentine's Day with my husband. Well, I guess I did some of the day but that night my date was my oldest daughter Kaileigh. We drove to Ft. Smith and saw the stage show for "Footloose". The show was great, but watching her face was even better!!!!

It's only 9:15....today is NOT going to go by fast, I can tell!





post signature

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You have a liquor store drive through? And you bought pop? lol