Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fragments?

this is a new one for me. Saw it on "Past kissing time, time to kiss again"
Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post.

SO here are my friday fragments


I started out getting ready for a Winter Ball for 200 people, It has grown to 500 tickets sold and alot of people are waiting to buy their tickets at the door. Our silent auction kicks major tail though and i am really pumped about it. it is this saturday and i even got to buy a grown up dress for it.


my son blew.chunks. majorly... twice this week. it is the first time he has thrown up and he kept trying to catch it in his hand and then give it to me. poor baby (and i mean me)


my 6 yr old informed me that it is ignoring (annoying) when i correct her. She was telling me about how her friends ganged up on her "YESTERDAY YESTERDAY". I said, "you mean the day before yesterday, two days ago?" and she said yes, stop being ignoring, i said that. yesterday yesterday.


guess she told me huh!

okay, so i guess i have to go finish bid sheets and hanging chandeliers...can't wait to post the pics :)











post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh your 6yr olds comment had me LOL!!!! tooooo funny
stopping by to say hi and visit all the friday fragmenters

Mrs4444 said...

You're funny! And I love your header. Welcome to FF! I'd say more, but I don't want to be ignoring! heehee

Rachel said...

I am sure her little adamant face when she is using the wrong word is too cute for words!

Paige said...

yesterday yesterday makes perfectly good sense to me