Friday, March 06, 2009

FRIDAY FRAGMENT...IN A LIST

i just love posting in lists....so today's post was kind of fun for me. something about not having to think enough to make full sentences or follow any type of order that is theraputic. my therapist would make some big insightful observation about that so i will just save that for later. for now, on to my list....

it is a friday fragment post. i will admit that lately i have been meloncholy and really down on myself. so my friday will be full of fragments of things that make me laugh or that make me happy..... i will do my top ten

NUMBER 10.)Danel Isaiah-i especially love it when he says he wants to watch hoohee(goofy) and meme(minnie). Or when i go to check on him at night to make sure he is in bed asleep and he tells me groggily "no hobby mommy" telling me please don't make me sit on the potty anymore.Photobucket

NUMBER 9.) Emory Caron- This little girl with her neck snapping, finger shaking, hip girating, prison or president attitude is almost too much for me sometimes. She is definately paying me back for my raising and gives my mother countless reasons to laugh hysterically at me. but i think i will keep her around anyways purely for the entertainment value.Photobucket

NUMBER 8.) Kaileigh Shay- really had to grow up with me, i was a kid with a kid. And to my suprise she is just amazing. full of heart and compassion and kindness (except towards her sister)she is a really good person and i would hope i had just a little to do with that (and it gives me hope for the other twoPhotobucket

NUMBER 7.) My husband Daniel-sometimes i actually like him as much as i love him. and despite myself he loves me too.


NUMBER 6.) My godbaby mama-yes that is what we call each other. She has saved me from myself more times than anyone and i dont acknowledge her enough.
Photobucket

NUMBER 5.) books (of all kinds) right now i would recommend without hesitation:




NUMBER 4.) MY BLOG (SHAMELESS plug but it's true, it is a contant source of fulfillment and amusement for me)
Photobucket

NUMBER 3.) There is something to be said for the girl who has gotten me in (and out) of trouble for the last 18 years. Not all my friends have gone through the revolving door and this one has definately been through alot with me.i promised never to publish online the pic i have of her with her hair ratted skyhigh and wearing the bodysuit and hoop earrings she would not take off in 7th grade, so this pic will have to do
Photobucket

NUMBER 2.) small i's. i hate to capitolize my i's.always have and always will and i know it drives people nuts (my English teacher mother for one) but i don't care. i love it....Letter I Pictures, Images and Photos

NUMBER 1.)VH1
as i sat in my bed feeling sorry for myself most of this week, i realized how much time i spend watching this ridiculously trashy and hilariously funny- void of meaningful content tv station. I unashamedly (is that a word) watch it and constantly, not just from time to time. dont get me wrong, i watch other stuff that a normal person with a brain and morals watches. but these shows just crack me the heck up. and since they have like two people that make their shows up for them they are all the same but i can't help it, there is something about watching two not so well dressed ..ummm females? pulling each others weaves and wonderbra stuffing out over a man with 13 kids, ashy skin and a hugh clock around his neck. not quite the bachelor i know but loads more fun to watch.
man, that was a long ode to something that really means less to me than all the thing on my list but anyway, you get my point i like VH1
Vh1 Pictures, Images and Photos

so there you have it. my friday fragment post. most of these were not a shocker as i post the same list basically each time i have to do a list on my favorites but oh well, it took up a full post and i am not whining about how sucky my life is so it's all good.







post signature

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your kids are just sooo cute!