Monday, February 16, 2009

Friend Makin Mondays AND I GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME...

Once again i find myself doing a Friend Makin Monday post. Thank you Kasey over at All That is Good congrats on your Tip Junkie guest blogging role, you have a great blog and i bet you had lots of good tips :)

Now on with the post.

Today we will be doing a game that I am calling the this OR that game.

Please pick the one that you prefer (it doesn't necessarily have to be what you have just what you would prefer):

1. jog or walk: walk (ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I HAVE 3 KIDS AND AM NOT 21 ANYMORE I DON'T JOG ANYWHERE UNLESS IT IS FOR FEAR OF MY CHILD RUNNING IN FRONT OF A CAR)
2. coffee or tea: tea LOVE ME SOME STARBUCKS...
3. pepsi or coca cola: FANTA ORANGE OR DR. PEPPER
4. flats or heels: flats (I'm a mother, Hello!!!)
5. fries or onion rings: fries (with HEINZ AND MAYO MIXED TOGETHER)
6. cats or dogs: dogs
7. skim or whole: VITAMIN D WHOLE MILK
8. small purses or large: large (HOW ELSE WOULD I BE ABLE TO CARRY MY FRANKLIN COVEY, TEN TUBES OF CARMEX, AND A PULLUP AND WIPES?)
9. van or suv: SUV
10. winter or summer: FALL
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: I HAVE 3 KIDS, YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME IN A BIKINI
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down (NOT THAT I HAVE THE TIME BUT IT WOULD BE NICE)
13. McDonalds or Burger King: Give me a Whopper WITH CHEESE AND SOME CHESSEY TOTS Baby!
14. White Gold or Yellow: White
15. Fish or Chicken: Fish
16. Edward or Jacob: MY DAUGHTER WOULD KILL ME IF I DID NOT SAY EDWARD
17. Pizza or Burger: Both!
18. apple or orange: BANANA
19. Spend or save: Spend (however my husband is a saver!)
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 1 story



If you are joining in the fun all you have to do is copy and paste my 1-20 onto your site and then change my answers into your own (OR YOU COULD BE LIKE ME AND USE ANY ANSWERS THAT FIT AND MAKE THEM YOUR OWN. I LOVE SURVEYS!!





post signature

8 comments:

momma said...

hey there! your answers are sooooo funny!!!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

High Five on the Dr. Pepper!

Kasey said...

I'm with you...I love sit down restaurants, but I'm not sure I even remember what the inside of one looks like! glad you joined in! Have a great night!

Rhonda said...

Hey Wendy...How are you?
Thanks for stopping by! I have to agree with you on the tie and being a cutie...I thought that was too funny. (of course mom would)

Your list made me smile :o)
I'm with you on the jog/run thing!
Have a great one!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Wendy! I loved your list - it made me laugh! There are a lot of dr. pepper fans around!

Your blog is delightful!

Jen

Heidi Boos said...

Loved your responses...creatively funny! Right there with you on the large purse...too much stuff to have a small one.

Leah said...

HA HA. I enjoyed reading your list and your comments. Very funny. :)

Atkins Family said...

Loved your list. Ketchup gotta have with fries and with mayo even better(homemade fry sauce) Love it was chicken nuggets.
Have a great day:O)