Wednesday, February 04, 2009

i got a spoon, i got a spoon, i got a spoon hey hey hey

So um....I got sent home sick from work and I was really broken up over the thought of getting to organize winter ball tickets from my couch and in my pj's. Added to that excitement was the thrilling rush that came when i checked the mail and found.......MY FAVORITE THINGS SWAP PACKAGE came today.

Yippeeeeee! So even though I really had to go potty and my pantyhose were itching and my milk and groceries were still in the car, I leaped up my ice covered steps (in boots with heels so it is impressive that i did not fall)and plopped on my couch to rip open the package. Inside were so many fun goodies. A postcard from TEXAS, some soft lips chapstick (can't get enough of that), lots of scrapbook stuff, some handy mesh mommy bags (i will use to tame my kids stuff taking over my car),a how to live green book for dummies (such a nice thought, i might actually try some of the ideas in the book), a nifty crust cutter for sandwhiches (sp?) (Emory will LOVE that),this beautiful scarf (that I will have to fight Kaileigh for),Candy such as rock candy and choc covered peanuts and gummy worms (i am eating that all right now and i am NOT sharing with my kids) but i will let Isaiah have the gum i got (cause we are potty training and that is the one thing he never gets so we are using it as the ultimate prize),

yes, i got a good partner JENNY. She made my day. I sent her package on the same day so she should get it today as well. but wait,,,,i am not done. after i sifted through all this fun stuff something silver and shiny caught my eye.....

SHE GOT ME A SPOON!!!!! You know, the small ones that most people see and say "who collects those how lame" well, now you can say "Wendy does".




I love them and I have with this last spoon filled my spoon holder. Which means I must scour ebay for another holder cause they don't sell them ANYWHERE!

oh the joyous day today has turned into.

Thank you Jenny for this, I hope you enjoy your fun things as well, I don't want to give it away if you have not recieved it yet but i think you will find several of the things amusing as it seems we have some of the same interests :)




post signature

No comments: