Tuesday, February 17, 2009

pet peeve

I get it okay! That in the interest of good customer service the gas pump people think putting a stopper on the gas flow at a certain point helps you to not go over what you paid for. BUT DO THEY HAVE TO DO IT THAT SOON? I mean, at this moment i cannot think of anything that peeves me off more than to have to sit at the dang pump for 40 seconds becasue the pump slowed down at $19.60 it makes me want to say to heck with the other 40 cents worth of gas.

i bet if they stopped that annnoying crap and just made you walk your happy butt in the gas station to pay for the 5 cents you went over you would be more careful about pumping just the right amount of gas.

okay, i am breathing again and the color has returned to my face. it will be okay



post signature

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You guys have gas pumper people, too? I thought that was only Oregon craziness!