Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Survey Stealer (who got it from Beth who stole it from someone else)

1. What is your funniest childhood story?
I would have to say that as a child my little brother Adam used to let us dress him up all the time (which is funny now to me especially as I watch the girls dress up Isaiah). Anyway, this one time he was about 4 and I was about 6 or 7 and I had him put my mom's bright red HUGE bra on top of his head and the cups looked like horns. Then I had him cluck up and down the drive way like he was a chicken. I still crack up thinking about it to this day.

2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it?
It would be creme-ish in color (or maybe tan but definately brown) with a empire waist that hides the back fat and the tire complements of 2 C-sections. It would have be sleeveless but have capped sleeves to hide the hangy arm stuff that came out of nowhere. It would be to the floor with beads and crystals....oh wait, I just described my wedding dress (which I adore by the way)

3. What weird habit does your hubby have?
He makes this squishy noise while he is chewing up his food. He scraps the plate with his utensil far more than is recquired and than makes that noise. It drives me absolutely nuts!!!

4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen?
I have to steal Beth's answer on this one cause it is so right on the mark for me.
Tons. I love cookbooks. I love cookbooks more than I love cooking.


5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl?
Okay, so this is TMI but oh well, I don't like either. leave it at that


6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is...
My with out a doubt number one memory for this year is seeing my kids at Disney World


7. I secretly...
Sort my m&m's and skittles by twos and eat them by same colors. I throw away the ones that don't have mates.


8. I could really go for...
Sunday, when Chicks N Chili is over and we get to go see the lights on the square


9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me...
In my bed with all the kids watching an old movie like "singing in the rain" or "bedknobs and broomsticks


10. I knew he was the one...

The first time I heard him say OUR kids instead of YOUR kids. Never once has he said that to me.



now back to work for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive