Friday, November 07, 2008

does not smell like roses in here!!!!

Okay, so by now I have mentioned that I work at a Boys & Girls Club. I am for the most part thrilled about the fact that my older girls get to come hang out where mommy works. Today was not one of those days.

The joke around my office is how the toilet is backed up CONSTANTLY and there is always a fight to figure out 1.)who the culprit was and 2.)Who is going to unstop it.....Well today that honor went to my child and me.

Emory is like clock work. She gets off the bus at 3 on the dot and at 3:05 WHERE EVER she is you can find in her in the bathroom. The other members of my family have some degree of modesty but does Emory? NO! She could use any one of the 5 restrooms scattered around the facility but for some reason she likes to go to the admin offices where in a tiny space, 8 people share air. So you know every smell is detected and of course lingers for all to comment on.So I inspected for a cushier toilet seat, stronger better smelling air freshner, softer toilet paper or some other reason she would insist on using our bathroom. But it is just a bathroom. Same as the other 5. So I can't figure it out.

I did not enjoy spending my happy friday afternoon cleaning out a nasty toilet and being the entertainment for all of my co-workers!!!!Gotta love being a mommy huh!

1 comment:

everyday mom of one said...

Oh sorry you had to end your week with that!!

Blog Archive