Wednesday, November 19, 2008

more birthday party pics

Kaileigh is 11 and too cool to get her picture taken with her baby sister, that and the fact that she brought a friend to the party made it hard to get a picture. Here she is on the rock wall though.
 


Emory was fearless climbing that thing. She went back up and down and eventually I had to remind her that other people wanted a turn too (I know your not supposed to be mean to the birthday girl but enough already)
 


Even my two year old thought he could take on the wall. Of course he was too young, but I was proud that all 3 of my kids wanted to get up there and try it because half of the kids there were just too scared. I love that about my kids.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Loved the pictures! Makes me think this could be an awesome scrapbook page! So glad they had such a wonderful time celebrating! Enjoyed visiting your blog. Looking forward to reading more.

Blog Archive