Monday, November 17, 2008

My Rockin Friday Night

5 reasons why my Friday night with LaDonna and Jeremy Camp rocked….

1. Laughing my tail off about stalker antics, random pictures of a woman holding a horse, not so attractive boobies and tag your it emails ten times in a row. There has to be laws about that type of thing…

2. Talking my head off but not really talking about anything at all. It was nice to not have an agenda or goal to meet. To just be me and ….talk (and even better. To get to listen to this really groovy chick. I forgot how funny she is)

3. No kids…..no screaming “he took my little pet shop toys”, “she changed the channel again”. Or, “I know we just ate and it is bed time but I am hungry” or the all too famous “I poop”...

4. Getting to eat a whole Tiny Tim’s mini sausage and black olive pizza and not having to share one bite of it.

5. Listening to that sexy mans voice. I closed my eyes and it was so much better. Is there anything hotter than a man that can sing? Although I do feel a little sacrilegious for talking about a Christian recording artist like that, but have you heard the man sing!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive