Monday, November 03, 2008

halloween is over..hooray

Most little girls pick the typical princess, or cheerleader, or punk rocker. I do have one that followed the norm of girl costumes, but not Emory. She wanted to be a pirate this year, so I present the 3rd place winner (out of 62 kids) for best costume. I would like to say it was for her cute face but really I know it was mostly due to the glow in the dark vampire teeth she proudly displayed winning over the judges hearts.....prison or president with that one!!

 


My not-so-little girl the witch Kaileigh
 



What made this full body dinosaur so cute was the way he walked around to everyone growling. The fat patch of skin above his eye puffed out and eyes menacing. Each time he did it,I kept thinking he was gonna bite me, but he was too busy laughing at himself....
 



overall the day was chaotic, but oh so much fun
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive