Friday, March 20, 2009

thoughts for today while going through this "poo" time

When I am not doing something that comes from deeply within me, I get bored. When I get bored I get distracted and when I get distracted, I become depressed. It's a Natural resistance, and it insures your integrity. Marie Irene Fornes


loved this when i read it on NOLICOOL. i tell you, her blog not only has pictures of one of the cutest pigtail wearing little ladies usually in some colorful costume, but she is just so lovely to listen to. So full of fun memories (playing dress up, baking and days at the beach swimming, everyone all smiles) and sweet gestures (making amazing quilts for Peyton and dream catchers made out of butterflies and birds hung above Scout's bed) what a great mom she is!!! it shows in every post. And if you can tell that by reading a blog you know it just shines to those lives she touches in the real day to day of life. and i love it that when she is talking about something not so pleasant she calls it poo. wish i lived in the United Kingdom!!!

as you know by now i am depressed. i try not to just dwell on it because then i will stay that way. i did register for school so i will soon be on my way to becoming an EKG technician (never thought i would be saying those words but here i am) it's funny how things happen, really terrible things. but they end up being just what you needed. i never would have wanted this for myself. to say i am divorced and all that my kids will be going through soon, but while i find myself sad, it is the idea of being divorced that i am sad at. not sad at the marriage ending. i think that is telling.

i believe that you can tell someone's true character and faith in the way they handle a crisis.so it's not that i am not hurting or feel like a failure, in a lot of ways i do. but i want to be a better me. i want to like myself again and i want my girls to see that.....

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; [2] 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.






post signature

2 comments:

AmberW said...

Wendy.
You speak my words.
I just went through what you are going through now - 8 short months ago.
I wanted to be an example to my children - to show them that there IS love out there. That I deserve to be loved, and to show them what that love means.
You will get through this my dear. It is impossible to see at this point - but you are an amazing person.
You deserve TRUE love, TRUE kindness, TRUE peace in your life and you will find it!

Nola said...

and your love will shine into your girls...and boy!...lives always Wendy. I am so proud of the school thing - you go girl!! ( I always think that is such a cheesy saying but it really means what it is huh?) And remember the mantra:
big girl pants! big girl pants!
XXXXX