Friday, March 13, 2009

repenting...and i stalk my own blog

okay, so yesterdays post was kinda harsh so i need to back up a minute. i don't wish anyone a break up and having been through the whole thing at 19 i knoe Bristol must be heartbroken. i just wish her mother had been a little less vocal about the whole thing when she announced Bristol was pregnant. i do believe that you should never judge (at least not where people can hear you) because you WILL come back around to a time where you yourself do something others can judge. so you just should not do it.(unless it's a celebrity and your jealous then by all means, make yourself feel better any way possible)

okay, so i am a hypocrite. but i wish i did not judge (and that it was not so much fun to do) does the fact that i try to reserve judgement for celebrities and not "real" people make it any less mean?
didn't think so.

i recently added a live feed to my blog to tell me who comes by and i will shamelessly cop to the fact I STALK MY OWN BLOG. i can't help it, it is so great to click on the view blog tab and see who is checking me out. plus i have some blogs marked on my blog list that i do not follow so it is an easy way to read up on what they are up to. so there, i have repented and owned up all in one day.

as for my weekend,i am getting ready to go to ft.smith to "talk" to my parents. i have my speech prepared and my talking points all ready to debate and am expecting to be vicorious! oh yeah, and i need to look for a place to live. long story and i will update when i can expound more.




post signature

No comments: