Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cause i do have a sense of humor right now

If you open this,FILL IT OUT! Learn 45
things about your friends,and let them learn 45 things about
you! Tag the person that sent this plus others.



1. Do you like blue cheese?
with my hot wings

2. Have you ever been drunk?
I would have to say...yes

3.Do you own a gun?
no...and my husband is very thankful for this

4.What kinda of Kool Aid was your favorite?
not a Kool-Aid girl

5.Do you get nervous before a doctor appointments?
nah.....had too many of em

6.Favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

7.What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange Jucie

8.Can you do push up's?
What is that? if that means can you push yourself up from your pillow in the morning the answer is sometimes

9.What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
a ring i got from a boy that used to love me

10.Favorite Hobby?
sleeping

11.Do you have A.D.D.?
most always

12.What is your favorite shoe?
my house shoes that my mom got me from the tractor supply store.....love em

13.Middle name?
Irene

14.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1.)where is my son, he is too quiet 2.) i need a job 3.) when am i gonna wake up?

15.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
orange juice, r and r, dr. pepper

16.Current worry?
me, myself and I

17.Current hate?
divorce

18.If you could write a question what would it be?
What did I do to deserve this?

19.How did you bring in the New Year?
Kissed Kaileigh which i have done while watching Dick Clark for the last 11 years

20.Where would you like to go?
honestly, my parents house

21.Name 3 people who will hopefully complete this?
i have no clue

22.Do you own slippers?
I'm a sock person.

23.What color shirt are you wearing now?
black

24.Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
no desire...

25.Can you whistle?
sure

26.Favorite Color?
purple or blue

27.Would you be a pirate?
maybe for a day

28.What songs do you sing in the shower?
right now "I'm Moving on" by RAscal Flatts

29.Favorite Girl's name?
Kaileigh or Emory

30.Favorite Boy's name?
DAniel, Isaiah, Adam or Alan

32.What is in your pocket now?
nothing at all

33.The last thing that made you laugh?
Emory....always

34.Best bed sheets as a child?
Strawbery Shortcakes...or the crazy hippy ones with the sunflowers that i shared a room with my sister

35.Worst injury as a child?
stiches my brother had to get cause i slammed the gate into his head (but in my defense he was chasing me with a knife over a twinkie he wantted)

36.Do you love where you live?
no and it is changeing soon

37.Who is your loudest friend?
Elaine and i love her to death

38.How many dogs do you have?
2...oh wait, do husbands count?


39.Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope so!

40.What is your favorite book?
The Bible...I am actually understanding it a lot now

41.What is your favorite candy?
whopers)

42.Favorite sports team?
I hate sports

43.What song do you want played at your funeral?
I was here by Lady Antebellum

44.Are you thirsty?
kinda

45.If you were going to be stuck on a desert island for 10 years who would you take with you?
my kids and my ipod- or I would not be stuck!!!! Trust me. I would die trying to swim to them wherever they may be...






post signature

I

No comments: