Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i'm still alive

i type, then i delete. every day i have done this. i just don't have words right now to really honestly describe the sadness i feel. sadness, void in my heart and just numbness that is taking over my life.
i have found some overwhelmingly great friends i did not know i had, listening and just plain being there even though others have told me how "bad" they are for me. i have made some great friends through this blog that inspire and are just say "i am here" and that lifts me up (thank you Nola and Amber W). and then i have found the friends i thought were thick and thin that just judge and condem me,that can't understand and just don't want to see how bad it really is, and i just hit the ignore button on my phone

i can't deal with that now.

so i start a new job tommorrow. i will wake up and go to work and get through the day somehow,, like i do every other day. sorry i don't have much to say hopefully that will change soon.








post signature

No comments: