Wednesday, March 25, 2009

no i didn't!!!

okay, so these are things that DID happen to me this week so far but like everything else in my life right now i am doing this post backwards...

no i didn't....walk into my bathroom and find my SON wearing a aqua green ruffly skirt without his diaper trying to figure out how the tampon applicator works.all i could say was "ummm, son??!!"

no i didn't....hear my Emory talking to Isaiah about making their fort in the living room while they were scouring my house for props to build it with. she said "just work with me here little boy, is that asking too much"

no i didn't....buy twilight at midnight on the day it came out, for my daughter (and we have watched it 5 times so far)

no i didn't....play outside in a mud puddle with my kids after it had rained (i forgot how much fun it is to squish in it, i have spent so much time trying to get them to stay clean... so it felt good to just not care)

just some random stuff trying to fill the time while i figure out what i am gonna do with the rest of my life when i grow up.





post signature

1 comment:

Nola said...

if you ever need another mother for Emory , send her my way....she is such a card!