Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another hard day at the office for me....

just had to wear those mickey mouse clubhouse floaties....


at least now they are on his arms....


she was screaming at the top of her lungs "who needs spiderman, I am Emory" (THAT'S MY GIRL).....


just like my life right now...upside down......


enough with the camera mom. i am slipping and could kind of use your help.. HER WORDS NOT MINE.....



putting those floaties to good use....


I am a professional daredevil...dont try this at home......
div>

she asked me if she was "fly" after I took this picture...ummmm huh?


had to get the towel placement in just the right spot....


i hate those floaties...almost as much as i hate mickey mouse.....



my fish....


as much as i hate pictures of myself i took these anyway and Emory wanted them posted so here goes, anything for one of my two best girls.....







so now i am going to bed. childless and bored (kids are at their dads) and you would think i could find something else to do besides blog...but when else do i have the time.......so my sunburnt body says thanks for making it all the way to the end of this post. i just could'nt help it, i think my kids are so dang cute.....


















































































































post signature

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Wendy,
I was reading all the posts from when we first found each other. I am so blessed that you are letting us all in. I do want you to be a part of this family sooner than later. I can't wait to meet your(our) babies.I am sending you lots of love your way. love mom