Tuesday, September 02, 2008

me being shallow

So, tonight I sat down to catch up on my DVR'd shows (cause that is the only way i get to watch tv anymore) and to my suprise i found a one tree hill episode i had not seen. so i decided to click on it and see what i had missed. My oh my, to my suprise i discovered ONE TREE HILL SEASON 6 HAS STARTED AND I WASNT EVEN AWARE. Those that know me know that Grey's Anatomy is my end all be all favorite show, and i almost feel like an adulterous mate to say that One Tree Hill is my new fling.I am so overwhelming happy that it's fall and all my favorite shows are coming back on starting with this one hour i get to escape to. I love the colder weather and pumpkins and yellow orange and green in neutral colors. I love the candle scents that come out in the fall and our yearly trip to Mississippi to visit my in-laws. Grey's comes back on soon and Meredith and McDreamy are getting back together. And for now i get to watch Lucas and Peyton decide to get back together and get married.YEE WHO..... maybe there is hope for true love after all. Cause if the two of them can find their way back to each other than maybe there is hope for my marriage. Cause Dan and I have never watched the other one get shot, have a heart attack, almost get married (twice), had two moms die, have their father shoot their uncle who was like a father. So if they can survive all that, I can survive 3 kids and life.which by the way is feeling pretty good right about now. :)

No comments: