Thursday, September 18, 2008

Letter From Home

So I am taking a page from Jessica's blog and going to write as I am reading.I am currently reading this book,

Letter From Home Letter From Home by Carolyn Hart


My review





View all my reviews.

So far I am really involved in it. My mom and I share an absolute LOVE of books and she for years has collected the reader's digest condensed collection. She gets a book sent to her every couple of months and it has four complete books in it. That is how I got to know and love every John Grisham, every Patricia Cornwell, Mary Higgins Clark, and Nicholas Sparks. I try to read every book I can finagle away from her, because 3 out of 4 times I find a new author I never knew about. Anyway, this book is about a child named Gretchen. She is working at a newspaper and living with her older grandmother during war time. Her life is changed when her next door neighbor(who is also a close friend) Barb's mother is killed, and her father is blamed. I am only half way through the book so who knows what will happen next but so far it is a really good book. I will up date this when I am done with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Putting this on my list.... I haven't been this excited about reading in a long time. So glad I found GoodReads!