Saturday, March 06, 2010

a tree makeover, a day at the park, and the WORST MOMMY EVER

Some people decorate trees with their families. They do it at Christmas time, and sometimes you see ghosts made out of trashbags at Halloween or eggs swinging from branches at Easter.


us....we do it with crazy faces. on Saturdays. in March

After we destroyed decorated our tree we decided to go to the park. It being such a gorgous day I wanted the monsters kids to burn off a little energy.

Of course Kailegh being all of twelve years old was horified that I would FORCE her to spend time with us.
While little man was all smiles...

 
I did get smiles out of Kaileigh eventually. And why must my kids throw up deuces like they are teenagers..The kid is seven. enough already.

we did a little fake rock climbing

and Mommy's prince climbed in my lap and did the trademark "i love you girl" and would not swing with me until I said "i love you boy"


 
She got up there and then was so mad when I would not get her down. After I yelled "Dont get up there if you can't get her down"

of course I did get her down.

After she started crying and screaming that I WAS THE WORST MOMMY EVER... and maybe she is right. See, I don't do crybaby. And she somehow has gotten it in her head if she does that she will get special treatment.

and so she shall. I have started filming her doing it to show her what she looks like. Today she started crying cause I told her to stop being so mean and bully-ish to her friend that was with us. She was tired and cranky and everything set her off. Add in that Isaiah started calling her a crybaby and telling her to stop and it was over. Turned into three min of a breakdown, her telling me it was because she was not getting a turn on the swing (false by the way) and once I calmed her down it was all smiles....at least till the next breakdown.

and i do need to stop. laughing that is. There is nothing like a three year old telling a seven year old to "ack right"....





Leave it to little man to take charge and make it all better. I swear those kisses melt ANY heart. even Emory



soon she was all smiles again. I never did find out if I am still the WORST MOMMY EVER..


me and my girls.....

post signature

No comments: