Friday, March 12, 2010

shave and a haircut...but without the shave

Okay, so I will not lie. I would LOVE to shave my head....

and I have done it before. In beauty school I took the clippers and the number 4 guard and cut a patch in my head. So of course my bestie Alicia HAD to fix it for me. And it's been game over ever since.


Me and Miss Alicia Sue


And ever since (7 years now) I have let her have my way with me..well, with my hair. I have had the not so good (blue bangs was not the best decision I have ever made) and then some that I LOVE...this curly hairdo being one of them




so anyway. yesterday. and the hair cut. i went from hair like this

to a short shabby cut like this




and Alicia didnt stop there. She added some red...like this




and it looks in the front a little like this (hey look! my eyes match my streaks) :)  I LOVE it (although it will take some adjusting) It's completely different from what I had before and easy to take care of (which was the point) and hey, it's just hair IT'LL GROW....





post signature

No comments: