Monday, March 22, 2010

Not me Monday

So it's time for another Not Me Monday post. The idea is simple.

I tell you about my day. But I say Not me.....but it really IS me...

you following me?

So here goes.

Today I did NOT have severe RedBox Rage at Wal-Mart (for those of you that don't have RedBox it's this box and it's red and you can get movies for a buck a night.)




And in theory it is a great and wonderful thing. I have to stop myself from going most days because unless it is a Tuesday when the new releases come out I have seen everything in it already.
Anyway, back to today.

I have no patience for mundane tasks, I really don't. And everyone knows the RedBox is slow as a snail anyway and that there is only one and that there will be a long line if you dont HURRY...keyword folks...
HURRY...

Well, today the lady (and her mother, and her mother's biker boyfriend, and the offspring she had not bathed in a week and was completely ignoring the whole 20 minutes she was there) had to stop and click on the movie detail link
FOR.EVERY.MOVIE.

really? So when she decided she was gonna get a certain one, but her prepaid Child Support Visa card did not work (no judgement here... I know what it was cause I have one, it's a card that they direct deposit your child support onto instead of sending out checks) she had to go out to the car to get her "other" credit card.

and i did NOT rent the movie she wanted. and it was NOT the last one. Teaches her to take forever huh.



and I am NOT trying to sit through the Spanish speaking only version of Broken Embraces...and it sounds like it is such a good movie if I only knew what they were saying.


Today I did NOT finally get to sleep at 6am. I tried a new diet pill and man, did it woop my tail. Why I am still up at 11pm (and little man, who is the only kid at home, is already asleep) this is bloggy dedication...

Today I did NOT watch the whole current season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels....yes. I said it. Gene Simmons.



Okay, so they are not Run's House or the Cosby's. But they are endearing and it's fun to watch. And hey, I could have said I was watching one of those VH1 Real whatever of love show that is on at the moment.

It dawned on me today, while I was on the phone with my cousin Lisa that typically I do NOT like three types of shows. I am obsessed with either

TRUE CRIME







HOPELESS ROMANTIC



OR A TRAINWRECK...





Let me pause this post by saying that I am SO IN LOVE with Dr. Drew. Really, it's not healthy how much I adore this man. I was this way with Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnon for awhile...just sayin...

Does that say volumes about me or what??? Glad the saying is not you are what you watch... LOL.

I also did NOT go alittle nuts on Etsy.com today. I did NOT buy this and I am NOT so pumped about it.



How cute and fitting is this! I can't wait to pu tit up...

and so now it is bedtime. It's so nice to share all my day and the things I did NOT do...Now I have nothing to feel guilty for :) Goodnight my bloggy friends.


post signature

1 comment:

Don said...

Hilarious post. Too funny @ her taking all the time in the world clicking on every movie and the card not working.

Even funnier @ you renting her movie and it being the last one! LOL!

I have heard much about Dr. Drew, I must take the time to watch.

I love The First 48 Hours. I am not a big fan of Cops, as I once were.

Didn't know Gene Simmons had a reality TV show.


Enjoyed the read.