Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mommy's little man

My son is a character. He has these precious skinny little fingers that wake me by rubbing my cheek and these chocolatey eyes that melt you when they shine on you. His angelic little voice says "I lub you girl" when I groggily open my eyes. This kid is already a heartbreaker.


As much as I love his kisses, I love to hear him talk. He has his own language and I have decided to decode it for you....

and so I present the world according to Isaiah...

Emmy Boo Boo~Emory Brewer (what he calls his sister)
Scooby Snacks~anything snack related (mainly fruit snacks)
Scooby~Emory
Shaggy~Isaiah
poody~Pudding
Ickabella~Isabella (his girlfriend at school)
Pood~food (he is skinny but this kid can eat)
Chicken and a Toy~Chicken McNugget Happy Meal (but only from McDonald's)
Cuppy and a Coke~Something (anything but water) to drink in his favorite cup

FAVORITES
Food~Scooby Snacks and Honeybuns
TV Show~Scooby Doo, Fat Albert, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wow Wow Wubzy, and Dora the Explorer
Song~Theme songs to Scooby Doo and Fat Albert


Only drinks from a certain kind of sippy cup, Enjoys sitting in large tupperware tubs, playing with this ratty old Scooby Doo dog, and Hates to be told no.










post signature

No comments: