Tuesday, December 09, 2008

straight out of a McMommy post

So last night at 3am I lay wide awake painfully aware of how not normal the situation was. I felt a little McMommy-ish as I lay there, unable to go back to sleep but thinking this would be something really funny to share (kinda like her visit to the OBGYN). so I wrote a blog about the top 5 things running through my head while unable to sleep.

1.) Thank the lord for a C-Pap machine, but I wish they gave the wives an instruction manual for how to keep the dang thing on your husbands face.

SIDE NOTE: For those of you who don't know what a C-Pap machine is. My husband has severe sleep apnea and snores so loud you could hear him in the woods down the street from my house while firing a shotgun. seriously, I remember thinking before he got it that I was never gonna sleep through the night again.

2.) Oh dang-it. I forgot to hide my peanut butter cups at work. They better still be there when I come in tommorrow morning.

3.) I hope the parent chaperone list fills up fast so there are no more spots to fill by the time they get to my name and then I won't have to accompany Emory's kindergarten class to the Nutcracker...again

4.) How am I gonna get my husband to agree to let us keep one of the puppies? I wonder if he'll notice if I just buy another food bowl and forget to find this one a home? It worked when I wanted to have another baby after he said we were not having any more kids and I just slipped Isaiah on in there, maybe he won't notice this one either?

5.) How do I get this kid off my neck and why does he have to blow hot, stinky air into my ear? When he was a baby his breath smelled so sweet (even when it was stinky) what the heck happened in a year and what did I feed him that produces this smell?


It is going to be a LOOOONNNNNNG day today.



1 comment:

Small Town Girl said...

Tag your it! I wanted to tell you that I love to come by your page and see what you all have been up to what a better way than this yes there is always myspace or facebook but there is nothing like blogspot I just need to make time to blog here and here I am slacking! Hope things are good your way!