Friday, December 26, 2008

Am I the only one here?

The night started out sweet and ideal. See, we happened apon a Mickey Chrismtas tree and Isaiah was completely geeked out by it. He is obsessed all things Mickey Mouse so I did not care that the thing was ridiculously over-priced. We put the tree in his room and turned on the lights and music. It was such a complete and innocent childlike pleasure, I just knew this holiday season was going to be magic....
 


At an hour of the morning I don't even want to mention we finished cleaning the house, assembling the toys and finishing off the last of Santa's cookies and milk. The tree was not perfect, which made it all the more perfect to me.
 

and all too soon the present opening was over and I was left with this.... Why does it seem like the clean up takes so much longer and is much more work than the getting ready for???
 


I hope you all had as good a holiday as we did. We did the old traditions and made some new ones along the way, and I can't wait to do it all again next year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: