Thursday, December 11, 2008

my grown up christmas list

yes, for the record i know that i don't like capitals or proper grammer. it comes from life as a child with an english teacher. it is much more freeing and takes less time to just type and not worry about stopping to mash down the shift key. and it's my blog so there. i don't have to capitolize if i don't want to. at least i put in the apostrophy sometimes and i end with a period (or exclamation mark most times) so anyway, that is my pointless rant. now on to my post.

every year my girls get out the toys r us big book (or the jc penney) catalog and mark up their "christmas wish list" so i decided to post my own. okay, so i admit i saw this on the mindless junque blog and stole the idea. i am sorry for my lack of originality but oh well, my life is too busy right now to be original.here is my top five


lexus suv (i said WISH list here folks)
Luxus 2005 Pictures, Images and Photos





sparkly new stones for my finger (and neck and wrist and ears and maybe just throw in a toe or two for good measure)
diamonds Pictures, Images and Photos



vacay on an island that does not know a thing about miley cyrus or mickey mouse or the jonas brother that dumped taylor swift
Valletta, Malta, 1 left Pictures, Images and Photos



house that is sparkly clean and fully decorated (two aspects of my lovely home that i struggle with daily)
inside of a house Pictures, Images and Photos

and a partidge in a pear tree (cause would it not be nifty to say with truthfulness that you knew what the heck that was)
Partridge in a Pear Tree Pictures, Images and Photos



No comments: