Saturday, December 06, 2008

so now we are left with 4

Last night I held the only other all black puppy as it passed away in front of my eyes. It was only a little bit bigger than her brother and I just had a feeling that it wasnt doing too well. Being 2 weeks early and Bell not being a big dog herself, I just don't think those two had enough room to grow and develop. But as hard as it is for me, Kaileigh is devestated. While in the car she took breaks from crying only to scream "it's not fair" and "i didn't want my puppies to die" and once again all I could do was hold her and let her cry and tell her I love her.

This puppy is a dapple. gray with black spots. It is really rare to have more than one dapple in a litter and I must admit they are my two favs.

 



The view from their cozy secluded life in our laundry room.
 
Posted by Picasa





No comments: