Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Letter to Mr. Customer Service Represenative of Holiday Inn

mississippi Pictures, Images and Photos


Thank you Holiday Inn of Newton, Mississippi for making the last 4 days of my life uncomfortable and inconvienent (and those are just the descriptive words I could think of that I would not have to sensor out). To be able to stay in one of your rooms made me desperately wish for a drink and in a dry county where your wretched INN is located all I could do was substitute my sons cold medicene...not the same at all.

My nose has the permenant stinch of the dead body you left rotting somewhere still in it despite the kleenex digging, nasal spray injecting and vicks vapor rub that WILL NOT make that smell go away.

My computer revolted and refused to work when we finally did make it home. It had to be in protest of being subjected to trying to connect to your network. although I don't know how my precious Toshiba got its feeling hurt, because the wireless internet you boasted about did not let me get online not once. Do you KNOW how long it takes to get caught up on 4 days of unread blog posts. Not too mention all of the witty and clever things I had to say just left my mind because I could not get online.

chillin at the holiday inn Pictures, Images and Photos


Here is a bit of advice that I promise you would improve customer satisfaction, Mr. Holiday Inn Customer Service Represenative. Finding little black hairs in the bathroom that I am not sure (nor did I want to dwell on) where they came from does not inspire a make yourself at home attitude. It inspired me to hang over the side of the balcony and make myself at home on your parking lot because I did not want to go back in that ##$^&** room. So your cleaning ladies did not have to clean my room but I think I more than made up for that by what they did have to clean up. Enough said Mr. Customer Service Represenative.

Some people vaction in homes like this

rich persons house Pictures, Images and Photos




While my vacation home looks like this

Old school motel room our first night out Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

said...

Hi Wendy ~ I'm so glad to meet you and thank you for stopping by earlier.

You have a beautiful family! And a great blog too. :o)

I totally relate to this post - we had a crappy hotel experience once too. :oP