Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Mother Letter- THE BIG PUSH


Twitter Updates



"The Mother Letter Project has swelled to somewhere between 430 and 440 letters as of Sunday, December 14th! I cannot believe it! I am eternally grateful for your willingness to make this project happen.

This week, I am asking you to help me make the BIG PUSH! Help me get the word out one last time. This week, please blog about the project; mass email about it; tell your friends about it. Remember to tell your mother-friends that I will be providing all contributors an electronic copy of the mother letters if I receive their letter by the end of the day on Christmas.

Thank you for all you have already done to make this project more successful than I could have imagined. Now, help me make one last push--the BIG PUSH! After all, it is Christmas! Have fun; be encouraged. And, as always, have a Merry Christmas!"

So, have you written your letter yet? I have and I cannot wait to read the other letters and be encouraged. I also cannot wait to hear how his wife reacts to his gift.

1 comment:

Mother Letter said...

Thank you so much Wendy.

I hope your family has peace this Christmas.