Monday, December 15, 2008

monday, wishing it was still sunday

As I slid, (literally), into the parking lot at work this morning, I could not help but think to myself....man, I wish it were still sunday. A lightbulb went off and I decided "what a great idea for a post" so I give you MY TOP FIVE REASONS IT'S MONDAY WISHING IT WAS STILL SUNDAY.....

5.)Okay, so my bed does not look like this. (picture rumpled covers and drool stains from the 2 and 6 yr old invaders of my sleeping space) but you get the point. I wish it was still sunday so I could be in my bed.
bedroom Pictures, Images and Photos


4.)I love and am shamelessly addicted to tru tv. (not reality...actuality)I wish is was still sunday so I could be in my bed watching this channel.
Tru TV Pictures, Images and Photos


3.) Who wants to be out in this? The bundle-ing up of the kids, then un bundle-ing once you get where you are going only to have to re-bundle to go back home. It is just too exhausting!!!! I wish it was still sunday so I would not have to leave my house and my bed and my tru tv
Cold Weather Pictures, Images and Photos

2.) I wish it was still sunday so I would still have that extra day I lost somehow and am no where near ready for Christmas....as my countdown calendar lets me know on a daily basis
25 Days of Christmas Count Down Cookie Sheet Calendar Pictures, Images and Photos


1.) I wish it was still sunday so I could spend the whole day with my 3 little reasons the season is so merry and bright!!!!
Photobucket


1 comment:

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Wanted to return the wonderful comment lovin you sent.